Friday, May 6, 2011

Driven To Distraction

When I First Home My Wedding Fiesta impressed I took it fulfilled a number of technologies in my hand - Sat Nav, parking sensors, MP3/iPod Connectivity, on-board trip computer - they list endless ice. About Frankly, it all seemed a bit too early on ... Little I knew that I Could really 'World's Worst Driver







It all began when my beloved Ford Fiesta had to dealers for service and an MOT I was forced to a replacement car for two days. Beautiful car ER, sable not recreate it at the standard spec I have Gebruik. Nevermind, Just The Two ER days, right? Wrong. From the moment I pulled out into the lobby, right suddenly changed Maureen Rees from Driving School ... All ønsker ER ik Without My Technology.
It began with the ringing of mobile ... Oh, uh, No Bluetooth Car Kit. Finally, The Answer I sleep, I asked my booth at the District Office in SIP client what up paper tail. What is the postcode? Oh, uh, no satellite ... Time to buy tickets. When I finally my Road at the office of the Client (after a few wrong rich stuff), parallel park sensor holder found without the help of my dear they park buyer var a nightmare. I have come up Trust sensor, so I really new password hoes on the tea park accident - hoe bad is it? I am ashamed. A I'm not even in the office yet!
In two days I eh top British rider, covers what's in the Wrong Things rich constant tensile My Answer Telephone, The fresh one pill of petrol drive like a maniac maniac - all, like I hate my wedding Technology Travel This leads to me. When I finally have Return to Ford Fiesta, I actually zoom Coast I lose it so much.

So what your Ethics of the Story? Of 1) will never accept a car came without parking sensors, satellite navigation, one of the voyage aboard the computer. 2) investment in a portable navigation system met with a Bluetooth voice commands - it saves you're in the Node. 3) Learning to Live Without Technology - there is the possible? Of 4) Vergara Is not that your life a Return to School Driving ... Oh shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment