Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Fastest Schoolbus On The Planet

The Fastest Schoolbus On The Planet
I
've always hated the bus when I was a kid. It was a slow, heavy and drivers are always grumpy, and it's too expensive. Imagine my joy then find an American Paul Stender built engine from the Phantom fighter jet on U.S. school bus in an attempt to break world speed record for school buses.
bus, with Stender and his team in the Indy Boys, Inc., scored an incredible 367 kmh, range from 80 ft flames broke the existing world record. Unfortunately, the bus is used only for exhibition but Stender said that his work is not about introducing a new form of transportation:

The Fastest Schoolbus On The Planet
"I built a bus for two reasons. The first is to entertain people, because, well, it is to take the bus! The second is that children of the drugs. Jets are hot, no drugs."
bus, although it was built from the original American school traffic is a high degree of customized Stender and his team, with only about 5% of the original cars back.

"I built it all themselves, there is no way the original speed of the bus I could not take it. A lot of hand made ​​and the nature of the materials will be more at home on the plane. There is a bus always left out, though, that Few front and door handles and the same. "
Stender also revealed the inspiration behind his amazing creature that a consumption of 150 liters of fuel in the quarter mile (I think the next time you complain about the fuel 4X4!)

"I think this is my revenge for the whole day riding on the slow road to school. Now the bus will sort my step!"

No comments:

Post a Comment